Ready-to-run Information Security Management System (ISMS) for NEN 7510:2017
NEN 7510 is a Dutch standard for information security, specifically developed for the healthcare industry. NEN 7510:2017 is derived from ISO 27001:2013 and bears great resemblances. The standard contains 32 prescribed implementations for existing ISO 27001 controls, as well as 3 new ones. As the prescribed implementations still comply to ISO 27001, one can maintain one Information Security Management System (ISMS) for both standards at the same time.
NEN 7510 is relevant for all (international) organizations that offer services to (Dutch) healthcare industry
This add-on contains all 35 NEN 7510-specific controls, together with instructions how to implement them and samples. It can be used with or without Instant 27001.
A copy of the NEN 7510:2017 standard is recommended, obtain your licensed copy here (for free!).
- Contain instructions how to update an existing ISO 27001:2013 implementation to comply to NEN 7510:2017
- Implementation guidelines for all 35 extra requirements that NEN 7510:2017 imposes to the Annex A controls (A.5 to A.18)
- For each control the extra impact is indicated, as compared to ISO 27001:2013
- While the NEN 7510 standard is in Dutch, the instructions and samples in this product are English
- Can be used with or without Instant 27001
- Instant 27001 ISMS + Instant 7510 add-on: € 2590 (with money back guarantee)
- Instant 7510 add-on ISMS: € 795 (for existing Instant 27001 clients)
- Instant 7510 add-on PDF: € 495
Prices do not include local taxes (read more).